Friday, September 01, 2006

Hi Ho Again

What up! As you can see, I've changed one big thing about the site...before, I had a banner for my podcast, now I have an embedded player...so if you're interested in hearing what my podcast sounds like, you don't even have to visit my website, ya lazy bastards.

I'll be reviewing three albums soon...first will be OutKast's Idlewild album. I don't know how the movie is, but the new album is fucking tight. The second album will probably be, Westbound Train's Transitions, probably their best album to date...probably becaused they recorded the whole thing in the BEST coast. Final album will be the very anticipated Pama International's, Trojan Sessions....which comes out in the UK on Sept 4, but unfortunately doesn't come out till next year for the U.S....which is kinda LAME!

Chuck Wren offered me TSPO's "Just a Little Bit..." LP for 50 bucks...now to some, that might seem like an outrageous price, but given that the ebay auction was very expensive (200 dollars for the last one I saw), and that TSPO even acknowledges this as the rarest record they've ever released...I think 50 is a good deal!

No comments: