Monday, December 18, 2006

Podcast update!

My latest episode in the Podcast is a Christmas themed episode:

Los Granadians - Adeste Fideles
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Christmas Ska
The Granville Williams Orchestra - Santa Claus is Ska-ing Town
Brian Setzer Orchestra - Angels We Have Heard on High
Mu330 - Everyday Christmas
Chuck Berry - Run Run Rudolph
Blue Beat Players - A Little Christmas Gift
King Stitt - Christmas Tree
Los Granadians - Noche de Paz
Roy Richards - Jingle Bells
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Holiday
The Aggrolites - The Destroyer
Strange Manor - Sleigh Ride
Toots & The Maytals - Christmas Feeling Ska
The Slackers - Santa Claus is Coming Town
Strange Manor - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Los Granadians - Ya Vienen Los Reyes Magos
Bob Marley & the Wailers - White Christmas

http://daoster.podomatic.com

Right now, I'm coming up with the play list for my "Favorites of the year" episode...it's coming out pretty good, I think...

No comments: