Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A little advertisement...



That's TSPO's new music video for their new single, which will be released next week actually...a day after the Aggrolites release their new album.

Anyways, if you're bored, check out my podcast...I play a lot of ska and the like, but I do play other music (well, I will, since I've only uploaded one episode, and I've recently finished doing episode 2.

Here's the playlist to my first show:
Giuliano Palma & His Bluebeaters - Skaravan [live] (ITALY)
Gerhana Ska Cinta - Legendary Sir "Clement" Coxone Dodd (MALAYSIA)
Put3ska - My Boy Lollipop (PHILIPPINES)
Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Shot in the Dark [live] (JAPAN)
Desorden Público - Tokyo Loco (VENEZUELA)
Firebug - Gimmie Your Love (BRAZIL)
Polemic - Yes You're Right [feat. Dr. Ring Ding] (SLOVAKIA)
Lord Tanamo w/ Dr. Ring Ding & The Senior Allstars - Iron Bar (GERMANY)
Laurel Aitken w/ Court Jester's Crew - Dance Wid' Me, Baby (GERMANY)
Los Granadians - Reggae Clam Clam (SPAIN)
Oi-SKALL Mates - Let's Bald Head (JAPAN)
Tsuyoshi Kawakami & His Moodmakers - Ice Ball (JAPAN)
Kingston Rudieska - Shooting Star (KOREA)
St. Petersburg Ska-Jazz Review - Too Good To Be True (RUSSIA)
Moon Invaders - Old Friend (BELGIUM)
Viking's Remedy - Step on My Dreams (FRANCE)
The Ratazanas - King Kong (PORTUGAL)
Ska Flames - Mighty Three (JAPAN)

No comments: